After reading my posts, I apoligize for being cryptic, must be...

1. 1,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    After reading my posts, I apoligize for being cryptic, must be the scotch, I guess what I'm saying is in regards to Chernobyl, because it appears to have affected such a widespread area, some indications are the whole northern hemisphere, who can honestly say how many people were actually affected by the fallout and suffered ill health or death as a result. People die from tumours, cancers and maladies all the time, just because it wasn't directly linked to the effects of radiation does not mean that wasn't the cause IMHO. The thing you need to ask yourself is, if your daughter lived in Europe and got cancer in 1986, how would u know what caused it. The people responsible for Chernobyl aren't going to admit it had anything to do with them. Why would they. The same will happen if someone's son who has been working in Japan comes home, and develops a strange Tumor some time (could be years) down the track. But your right about all the nuclear reactors, they won't shut down. Profit margins dictate that will never happen. I just hope that the people responsible for safety at these plants learn from these, what some would term, minor set backs in the nuclear industry, and that the remedies to make these plants as foolproof (read disasterproof) as possible, and that the profit margins, aren't the final say in making this happen. Sorry if some think I'm a rambler.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.