I have an open mind on the subject. I note that both France and...

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I have an open mind on the subject. I note that both France and Germany get a significant amount of their electricity from Nucular power plants with France getting around 75% from them.

Does anyone know if their following travel advice regarding Japan has been chnaged since they advised the following:

FRANCE:

? The French embassy in Tokyo urged its citizens in Tokyo to leave the country or head to southern Japan. It said it had asked Air France to mobilize planes for the evacuation of French nationals from Japan, and two were already on their way.

GERMANY:

? The foreign ministry advised Germans to consider if their travel to the Yokohama/Tokyo region was necessary.

? ?Given the current situation, the foreign ministry warns against staying in the crisis region and advises all Germans near nuclear plants or in the greater Tokyo/Yokohama area to consider whether staying in Japan is necessary,? it said on its website

Source:
    http://getstopic.com/factbox-travel-warnings-after-japans-earthquake-reuters-171010.html

Regards

SP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.