Wow, I offered an apology if I offended then you go personal...

1. 358 Posts.
    Wow, I offered an apology if I offended then you go personal about my credibility. That apology offer even came after you commented about my prejudice. I can wait for the attack on this post. So, I will offer it as a full apology to the offense I must have caused previous, now and in the future to soften the blow hopefully as you have probably gone from a rating 4 to 6 on me in the last post. I think as far as my cred goes, offering the double apology, my clarification on vested interest re U stocks is and the fact i offer to be corrected if incorrect is more important when contributing here to outsiders that the words I speak. This is the first time of being attacked on a public forum to thanks for the experience.

As far as I know this accident has a rating 6 now in 2 weeks and 3 mile had on less than that over 30yrs. So far winds have been very very favourable also. I think a solution is a bit off yet also to be honest. Let's come back in 30yrs and see where this sits relative to 3 mile and Chernobyl. Will you admit you may be wrong then? I will gladly do so if I am, as I said before I am happy to be corrected. My ego isn't the problem. I do have the right of reply when someone goes personal in a public space on me the way you have.

I respect the Japanese culture as with all Asian cultures. I think there is a lot we all can learn and always think I can learn more about them - especially the family spirit. Even after living in a relationship with one for 5yrs and being a part of their family there is still plenty to learn for me for sure. Hopefully that clarifies my experience more for you. I would be glad to hear more about your experiences.

With 150m+ people in not too far a distance from this site though, I think the info coming out should be examined and hounded thoroughly. I am like Warren Buffett in liking bad news early but I think the powers of the info there have a tight rope to walk with the huge population as if this is worse that the info being released, what is to become of them? Do you think there is zero chance that they are withholding info and the media is absolutely correct? My experience on this re their culture as loosing face is the thing they most avoid..even at the sake of truth in some instances. I think we all can re this at some time in our lives though. But I will make an even more vigilant effort seeing my words are being examined so thoroughly now.

Good luck to you Upmarket. I do sincerely mean that as there are plenty of other problems out there than me for you. If I am your biggest problem you must have a great life and you sure aren't mine. I would offer a beer and a chat though and buy the first round and I don't even drink. Research the membership of the CFR if you feel inclined re worried about my 'powers that be' comment. You should be - but not of me if I help wake you up. That would be a good start. I very interested in knowing if you do hold any U stocks though. I think I have offered clarity there previously. I will repeat other that a long the A$ right now I am 99% cash. I am looking at a possible short / long in silver right now as $38 is being tested at the moment.

I can't wait for you thread on deaths on wind mills. Please start it. Perhaps a bit off topic here though. As the saying goes 'what's it got to do with the price of fish'?

I have 10yrs experience as an IT consultant doing such things as installing VMware environments, MS Exchange roll outs and Disaster Recovery situations (like this one no doubt this plant has also been dealing with - hopefully they have full replication off site going on!) in data centres for example so I have a pretty good grasp on Google thanks. But I can always take on board more advice on those brush ups.

I did come across some interesting photos that might be a bit hard to find of the site and the conditions they have to deal with in solving the problems there which so far i haven't found anywhere else:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/226269-First-pictures-emerge-of-the-Fukushima-Fifty-as-they-battle-radiation-poisoning-to-save-Japan-s-stricken-nuclear-power-plant

Best of luck and I won't bite the no doubt next carrot. The last word is yours if you wish. I have more interest in silver now.

Good luck all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.