URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

fukushima : the indisputable facts

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    You really are pushing a barrow here, aren't you?

You never enter into any discussion, you just spam the forum with anti-nuclear pseudoscience and blatant propaganda based on false assumptions and straight-out lies. No doubt there may be some crumbs of wisdom hidden in there somewhere, but I haven't found any yet.

The fact that you never respond to any challenges, never enter into any debate, and only post low-level emotive rubbish, gives you absolutely NO credibility whatsoever.

In fact, I'm not even sure why I'm bothering to post this - or why I bothered to look at your post in the first place.

You bring absolutely no value or any worthwhile information to the forum, and simply spam post all this rubbish. I really have no idea what you're hoping to achieve by it. I really don't think you'll be swaying or changing the minds of anyone already here - people who read the "Uranium" threads are interested in uranium mostly, I would suggest. So you're preaching to the non-convertible.

Give up - you're not achieving anything, and your name is simply getting associated with anti-nuclear spam posts that nobody will read.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.