Question: I have been buying and mostly holding spec stock for...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Question: I have been buying and mostly holding spec stock for only about 9 months. It has been quite a journey of ups and downs. I have tried to listen and learn. While I am at an overall paper loss at this stage, the tide is now beginning to turn and I am not unhappy with where things are for now. I thought the safest way was to diversify but have now about 40 different stocks across a range of industries. I would sort of like to cull some, some at a loss but as I research each one I end up thinking that patience will ultimately be rewarded or a better exit time found. When I am more confident I might do some small playing with short term trading but for now I am a medium to long term holder. That said a couple of especially quick runners I have taken some profits and 'free carried' on the rest or bought back in when the price has dropped. (Wish I had done that with a couple of others) Selling a few too would free up some cash to invest more in my brightest stars. I would love to find some trading guru, especially who understands the spec end of the market to get some training and perhaps a review of my portfolio. Is there such a thing out there?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.