AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Yeah, Rusty not sure what timeframe constitutes 'johnny come...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Yeah, Rusty not sure what timeframe constitutes 'johnny come lately' but I have been invested here for over 4 years. My average price is well above current levels with some purchases out of my 800,000 odd shares at prices close to 40 cents, so I don't think that makes me a 'lately'. Probably been to the same shareholder meetings as you. Regarding salaries what do you expect the company to do ? Sack everyone and ask them to all come back when Axiom is awarded its licences ?? Now you are showing your complete ignorance of how companies and mining projects operate. Sure I can understand you are pissed off- so I am I but to keep banging on about high salaries is displaying ignorance to the fact we are still only in this game because management has shown the skill and competence to take the fight to SMM and also continued to pull a rabbit out of the hat to raise funds when all seemed lost. Mate get over the sour grapes. Surely you can wait like the rest of us. This is not of Axiom's making it is the incompetence of the SI Government. You would have known we were dealing with a 3rd world operation when you put your chips down.

Get over it !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.