AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Full Disclosure, page-32

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Swoopa, I have never run a mining company but having worked in the banking industry for over 35 years I have project financed a few including copper, gold, zinc and coal. I can assure you these guys aren't sitting on their fat arses collecting pay cheques. They would be constantly meeting government, dept of Mines people, land owners, shareholders, off-take parties, brokers, equipment providers, shipping contractors, fuel suppliers, environmental groups, bankers, mining geologists, refining companies, technical people, accountants and the list goes on. I know Ryan is regularly spending time in Asia and Europe cutting deals with interested buyers of Axiom product which isn't limited to Nickel. These parties are all keen and waiting on the sidelines to engage new alternative supply contractors. You don't just turn up and cut deals with these guys after the event.

No doubt staff are still analysing core samples and developing the most efficient mine plans, best extraction processes and logistics for shipping, managing currency, preparing budgets, forecasts for relevant parties. I could go on. I think you might get the point now. In other words in other words do we go to caretaker mode cut salaries and risk losing key staff to higher paid jobs elsewhere knowing they won't be available when the SI Govemt finally decides to push the button. And as I understand that could be this month, next week or possibly even today.

Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.