AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

First of all my post didn't include shers like you. But you nic...

1. 3,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    First of all my post didn't include shers like you. But you nic is unfamiliar or are you one of the old hype brigade.....
    Secondly don't fall for the propaganda of "this is the necessary cashburn to run a mining Co. Ryan is not running a mining Co at present. Axiom have never mined nor has these BOD have any tertiary expertise in production mining.
    This is a CR vehicle with their snouts firmly in the trough. With carrots dangling for the shers to hide the fact that this 3rd world Gov are completely incompetent and mining was years away. What transparency. No wonder these BOD devested whilst holding out their hands to sher's. Yes I have ref.
    Thirdly...."my ignorance in Axiom"!!!!!
    Try me buddy.

There is no "get over it" just keeping it real and when we reach my exit price most will convert, me included...If we're lucky.
    Its called patience and laugh at these new shers. More rinse and repeater. Axiom management have new blood to suck....lol

To all
    Fingers crossed this is not one of managements pumps and a decision is truely on its way. I speak to many sher's that are on edge and wish them all the best of luck and some releif is in sight.....have my doubts. Hope I'm wrong.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.