AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"They would be constantly meeting government, dept of Mines...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    "They would be constantly meeting government, dept of Mines people, land owners, shareholders, off-take parties, brokers, equipment providers, shipping contractors, fuel suppliers, environmental groups, bankers, mining geologists, refining companies, technical people, accountants and the list goes on."

LOL, if you truly knew about mining then you would know this is not true. There are limited things to do in a small exploration company. I have met hundreds of CEO's and Directors of mining companies and I know they are not as busy as you think they are. Sure when they are drilling there is stuff to do otherwise sometimes they meet people or attend conferences. But don't be fooled.

At least no other exploration company pays themselves as if they were a blue chip company. AVQ's wages would not be out of touch for a ASX 100 company. But for a exploration company it's completely out of proportion. And that's just salaries. What about the $500,000 they pay to consultants each year.

constantly meeting shipping contractors, fuel suppliers, environmental groups, bankers...LOL. We have the winner for the dumbest post of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.