AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Full NASDAQ listing pending

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I cant find any info re the FULL Nasdaq listing. All the talk on here (HC) is about the NASDAQ International Designation, which apparently is just the ex OTC ADR's exposed on Nasdaq?

Here's the NC email from that period (Jan 2017):
    · 2 hrs
    Nicholas Clark (CEO)
    to me,
    Thanks mate
    I can tell you right now that Sam is incorrect. I can 100% do a nonplacement IPO, and the banks will not be concerned, because I am doing the IPO myself and not the banks.
    Now, if the banks were to do the listing for me, then yes that is a different story.
    I also want to be very clear, and I mean very clear about CR. There will not be one, ……………………………..

Hope that helps you out
    Nick

I've Googled nonplacement IPO and don't get a match.

Currently from my limited understanding we are listed with CDR's from OTC on NASDAQ level I ...the  listed price is .51c US ...it was 40:1 on OTC but it's now .51c US  on NASDAQ......or .66c AUD????

The NASDAQ International Designation is the Precursor to planned NASDAQ Main Board listing where the stock goes to level II.
    Again my limited understanding is on the main board it's a fully trading stock and minimum price listing is $4.

So how does the upgrade to full blown listing work? Is this the nonplacement IPO NC refers to, if so what is that?
    I really can't get a bead on what happens next and how it happens. How much stock is listed for trade? Where does it come from? Most importantly what's the relationship between the new Nasdaq stock and ASX stock?

It's fairly important, considering we all have money invested, the only reference I found was :
    Traders call this a jumper. Your shares will gain in value and they will automatically start trading on the NASDAQ."

I find it strange that this is a significant and major event about to happen and it's not been discussed? Unless I've missed an entire thread somewhere?

If you google NASDAQ ALEXIUM INTERNATIONAL ........*note NOT the OTCQX code.
    ajx nasdaq.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.