XJO 0.22% 8,109.9 s&p/asx 200

Full of Hot Air Tuesday, page-32

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    "What I find interesting Martin is only a few short days ago (up until yesterday) you were calling baseline patterns across all financials except CBA. Speaking of the bounce that will likely occur as 5700 was touched mid yesterday."

What are you talking about? I presume you are referring to this, which I wrote before the market opened yesterday:

"On the daily charts, the key banks and miners are in uptrends, except for the biggest stock on the XJO, which is CBA. If CBA can find a bottom and then reverse, we might be in for a good rise."

Let's break it down:

"On the daily charts, the key banks and miners are in uptrends..."

CORRECT at the time I wrote it.

"except for the biggest stock on the XJO, which is CBA..."

CORRECT.

If CBA can find a bottom and then reverse, we might be in for a good rise."

UNKNOWN - it was conditional speculation about the future. Nothing like, "you were calling baseline patterns across all financials except CBA. Speaking of the bounce that will likely occur as 5700 was touched mid yesterday."

Anyway, can you explain your speculation? Yesterday and today seem to be down because of government investigation into CBA affecting the banks, and North Korea missile test affecting US futures, but you are making this big call:

"I personally believe we are about to have a major market breakdown, and not just because we are headed into September.... a once in a generation shift looks to be playing out. "
    Last edited by LeeKing: 29/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.