BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

full of stalies, page-13

1. 382 Posts.
    This is a bow forum not traders forum, i come here to listen to different views on bow not to listen to an individual's trading sucesses or failures on bow or other stocks such as exe.
    B2 "Let's see how good you are"
    this is a bow forum not a ultimate trading battles website.
    B2 "I have given up on entropoloyd,he is not worth the powder and shot." atacking members is flaming i believe on a side note he has you on ignore like many others

B2 "You need a dose of humble pie too."
    Look i trade for a living i eat humble pie every week, from bad luck to plain stupidity but i make a good living from it & better still enjoy it, i trade cfds hold shares & will never spruik my sucesses even to friends because from experience the smarter you think you are the bigger your losses will be an early lesson you may want to take on board, lesson one in any trading pyschology book.
    B2 "Had some beautiful rides since I was a large long on BOW.Came back for a very short time then bang , moved on again, watching you longs in Bow loosing out, costing money also in lost opportunity costs. . B2 "
    You assume everyone here has not made money elsewhere & that being a long holder is somewhat stupid and your views are somewhat above everyone else's i see that as attacking members or flaming, personally i dont need the capital sitting in bow for my trading purposes and i have not tradered bow as it does not fit my criteria.
    As marsup said recently bow is like a good bottle of red to be cellared checked regularly & allowed to mature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.