MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Interesting discussion. To me it's hard to pick sentiment either...

1. 272 Posts.
    Interesting discussion. To me it's hard to pick sentiment either way in this ticker and not wise to talk of moving averages or charts. I love charts but they are better used in voluminous stocks and major trades such as currencies and say gold or silver. MCO (I am a holder since 2 years ago) is suffering from lack of news for sure. The management seem to loathe chest beating and positive PR possibly for fear of being taken as overly optimistic. They have plenty of experience in this game. You can see this stock many times in the past wilt on pretty light volume and then bang something happens and it's bid very strongly above old highs. That seems to be the pattern over a long while now. It certainly looks like a bearish pullback chart wise right now I agree but the drilling program should throw up plenty of fundamental analysis over the next 6 months and more. Good fundamental factors are so far at play as others have mentioned on this chain yet there are sellers who have pulled out recently who knows why? Certainly the volume is nothing to write home about. This stock can trade 1mm shares a day + when there is news about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.