MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

I like your enthusiasm CJ!!!! I'm not sure I share it to the...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    I like your enthusiasm CJ!!!! I'm not sure I share it to the letter as I don't know what resource could be unveiled in the future.....these things do take time for the market minnows..... I think the initial phase of poking holes in the Gap area though is crucial as there would (justifiably) be non-believers in all these ex-WMC stories... IE why would a clever company like Westerns leave a shedload of gold in a mine........ I have satisfied myself that MCO's historical story and info pertaining to this factor is entirely plausible.... and let's face it, WMC have left some monsters only for others to say 'thank-you'!!!!!!!! Even if there's high grade gold left in the gap area and a resource... any old resource full stop, MCO is a multi-bag job..... I wouldn't get too worried about 4,5,6,7mm ounces just yet... Just focus on a small tightly held explorer going from nought to something and already having mine infrastructure to aid further cheap exploration and possibly extraction... that's my interest in these guys and the fact the management seem ultra conservative with forecasts unlike many others we see day in day out..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.