DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

full retrace, page-4

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey guys

I am another VERY disappointed investor in DLS...

I remember so well the phone call that swayed me over to the DD camp...the fella on the phone said the SP should be higher & perform better with DD on the board.

Didn't I also read that DD had a bunch of investors he looked after that were also VERY disappointed?

I got the impression that DD would lift the SP to look after his best interests (both his own share, & his hoard of clients). Now this did happen! it flew up. Which has left me scratching my head wondering 'was it mission completed?'. Did his clients use the higher SP to clean up & get out with a nice profit (under DD's guidance?)

I hope (& probably am) I am totally wrong...but it just seems that it's kinda like mission accomplished! DD needed the price to lift quickly to appease his situation. We saw it happened quickly & now there's just no need anymore!

I know this is a very simplistic way to think but until I see (or hear) anything different I remain TOTALLY & UTTERLY disappointed in what is happening. (communication is the key during these times)

Also, I really enjoy reading 2187's posts (on RRS as well)...yet even he has gone quiet on DLS...it all just has this rotting smell about it...

Anyways, I'd love a reply to say I am totally wrong...cos gawd the SP should be higher than a meesly 11.5c...can't believe the stop losses caused the SP to hit 10c today (a fraction above the SP when it first started the 50 well pgm).

The SP just blows me away...

VERY DISAPPOINTED DLS Holder...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.