ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

It's clearly stated, as indicated by Thunderbirdsarego, in the...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It's clearly stated, as indicated by Thunderbirdsarego, in the 2014/15 Annual report
    upload_2015-8-29_14-14-45.png

So as I understand, there are 2 things going on.
    1 - Pilot Power Gen plant with Kobe using their UBC.
    2. - Feasability leading to Pilot Project for Coldry/ Matmor - using Lignite for iron ore purification

Coldry on its own is not going to be providing BCE for Power generation .. this seems to be with Kobe, Unless of course, NLC is prepared to try both technologies for Power generation.. this is the unknown for me..

But I understand from the announcements and facts described in the NLC Annual report, ECT is only involved in the "iron ore purification process.. So the Feasibility study mentioned recently at the celebrations is most likely the Coldry/Matmor project.. Which requires Coldry to be built as a demo plant and then Matmor as a pilot... I think Matmor is being fast tracked..

I also think the confusion is that the focus has been on Coldry as the source of Power gen, but it maybe clearer now that ECT is only doing the Iron ore purification ...
    Maybe this is something that ECT can clarify in an update. ie Is Coldry, on it's own being used by NLC? or is ECT only involved in the feasibility study leading to the Iron ore purification Plant..

All IMHO..
    Stated, many times, not one for the faint hearted..
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.