PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

full steam ahead

1. 2,889 Posts.
    PEN, PENOA and PENOC are all doing wonderful lately. The SP has travelled from a low in July of 2.8 to a close yesterday of 4.9 which is a change of 75% and a very nice upswing in anyones terms.
    This little nuclear powered ship has been on course for some time and passengers are starting to climb on board.
    I believe the traders, who have been looking for a couple of cents, are now selling their shares to investors, who are starting to pick up on the uranium upswing and the PEN story in particular.
    Over the last couple of years, I have talked to many investor friends about PEN, some took it up but many just nodded politely and did nothing. Now the nodders are coming back and are prepared to talk about the prospects of uranium miners and are asking about "that little company we talked about last year". This time they are following up and buying. They are people who buy and hold. The tide is turning. I think that is being reflected in the daily action and the cappers are having a harder time keeping a lid on.
    It is a good feeling to have a bundle of PEN shares and options with the SP just starting to take off. There is a lot of big news to come over the next three months for PEN and a lot of SP action will follow. It should be very exciting now watching it all unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $489.0K 4.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 12879379 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2235299 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.