NYO 0.00% 0.1¢ nyota minerals limited

Full steam ahead, page-11

1. 2,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    The quickest way to get information is by going to the Nyota webpage and going to the contacts http://www.nyotaminerals.com/contacts/ and send an email yourself. It will go straight to Sergey and Andrew. They will get straight back to you with all the latest details. I would suggest contacting Ubecoin as well.
    There is a 1 for every 2 shares owned right together with a warrant attached. IE if you participate you pay approx what the last trade price was for one share and have the deferred right to buy another (in a few months) for the same price.
    You can also apply for any shortfall at the same deal. And if you can prove that you are a soph inv, you can apply for more (without the warrant).

Thus you can get the right then see if the deal has wings and then top up.

The deal needs money. NYO (Irea) needs it now to be in a position to participate in the deal. NYO (Irea) needs money to participate in the deal. Once the deal is in action Ubecoin needs money to realise the full value of Ubecoin. Ubecoin needs access to funds far greater than any rights issue will give. That means increasing the share value dramatically. That means relisting preferably on the LSE.  It is a win for all shareholders, it is a win for all shareholders that participate and it is a win for NYO (Irea)

I have lost more than 60% of the value of my NYO shares. And being delisted I cannot even access that so I have lost 100%. I see that I have three options here. (1) do nothing with the hope that somebody else supports the deal and some value is realized and if insufficient support is given then the company will be liquidated (it is the only other option for them) (2) Participate in the rights issue and go along for the ride or (3) commit an amount equal to my original outlay and fully support the deal by participating in the rights issue, applying for the shortfall and applying as a soph. I will be doing option 3 and fully supporting Irea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.