TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

It goes surprisingly quickly once the bulk of the structure is...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    It goes surprisingly quickly once the bulk of the structure is in place@Learner72

I,ve been present on quite a few of these CIL plant builds . First gold by December is possible but tight. Likely just a token pour to make the announcement, then a bit of finishing off work to follow. Takes 2-3 weeks to build gold inventory on carbon also to allow steady state, after they start.. Most places would begin on low grade ore, the first week or two also, to finetune all the process variables without incurring large tails losses.

Since TIE have stated they will pour by Q4 , the pressure will be on to deliver.

But I wouldn't expect steady gold production at the 260,000 0z/annum rate till the end of Q1 2023. If they can achieve that , will be a terrific effort !.

In the long run, a couple of weeks here and there don't really matter to us shareholders.

The value of the company will be obvious to all once they are a producing gold mine. This is a cracker of a project !! Don't sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.