ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

RD. The degree to which you now support the current board speaks...

1. 73 Posts.
    RD. The degree to which you now support the current board speaks volumes for your impartiality. You act as if the previous board had no influence on decisions or directions which is clearly untrue. The new board are not miracle workers and neither is the current manager.

Previous boards and managers had to save a company that had been manipulated to oblivion and had no control of its own technology. That was obtained and instead of simply manipulating the sp some efforts were made to consolidate the technology, market it, and get top class partners involved e.g. Arup etc.

All those things should have been done years ago but weren't. The base was laid during the worst period the international stock market has seen for over 50 years.

With all this BORING but vital groundwork laid NOW the company gets interesting and that's when the real CONTROL game starts. It has already started. When we see who takes up the shortfall in the new issue we will know a lot more about where this company is going. There will be several plays on it carefully hidden behind announcements etc but watch the top 40 shareholder listing as this will reveal all.

I will not be taking up the offer of shares and warrants. I will watch as the smaller fish get eaten by the bigger ones. If this stock takes off (and I hope it does) it is not a matter of a few cents saved here or there. There will be plenty of time to jump on later.

In the meantime I find it petty to be bagging people who did their best and laid a base for the future. Just move on and focus on the business. None of us know all the internal plays and politics.......or at least we shouldn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.