pecora if I am to believe your posts, you are a very wealthy man...

1. 81 Posts.
    pecora if I am to believe your posts, you are a very wealthy man with many loop holes to scoot through. Scoot through those loop holes and if compensation is judged applicable through our legal system more so today, as adverse to that horrid, abusive yesterday, we earthlings will pay it. Me thinking that many of the posts lodged on to the internet and remarks on talk back yesterday may have influenced many potential jury members to listen more closely to the stories of the Stolen Generation than they necessarily would have before all the political grandstanding. I have many issues with the direction of some parts of my tax dollars and little power to influence that direction. I wonder if my call to jury duty would be this one concerning compensation? I am meek and mild in how I present myself... media? no I am too busy to listen much to the media sir... how did you vote?... my father always voted Liberal sir.... What do you know about the Stolen Generation?.... I always trust my leaders sir.
    Trust me, I am a shoo in for jury duty. I hope they pick me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.