I have been trading 4 years now and I have lost heaps, it has...

1. 99 Posts.
    I have been trading 4 years now and I have lost heaps, it has been since the Gulf war that things turned around for me. I rememebr the days on Hotcopper when DGM, ISC, VTI, OSH, DVT, MYO and many others were the topics of conversation. I have seen many come and go on this forum and my advice to you is what was once said to me. Be prepared to loose money because you are going to. I did not believe I would and I did.

Today I trade one stock NCP, and I trade the warrants, all my research is on that company, I trade warrants during the day and never hold overnight. I have devised my own trading sytem as I too spent thousands of dollars on software, programs, downloads etc and none really worked. Never be afraid to sell at a loss and never for one minute think you can recover by holding onto a stock that has surpased a stop loss, have a plan and stick to it.

When I started to trade I thought it would be easy, today I feel at the end of the day I have done a days work, its hard, and no where as easy as what some people think. Somebody on this forum a few years ago said to me about warrant trading is if you can hold yourself above water after a year of trading warrants then you can call yourself a warrant trader. I dont trade heaps of money, you dont need to, believe it or not a few thousand dollars is all you need and a plan. Dont worry about fancy progrmas etc find your own way, my way may not be yours, listen to others but you decide. Just like you wanting to be a trader full time, its your call no one elses, if you say yes to trading then you have started, if you say no then you have saved yourself heaps of money.

Goodluck..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.