AMP 1.56% $1.30 amp limited

Full year 2018 results, page-92

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Unfortunately Morning Star are the 'super bulls' of the analysts (certainly when it comes to my stocks) and I'd love to cash out across my portfolio on all their SP targets!

What's a good result here at close?  Banks have turned green after starting the day in the red.  I think 1-2c off starting price would be 'fair' and maybe allow for further analysis to take place over the weekend as to the story being told by De Ferrari.  I think the article by Chanticleer in the AFR is reasonably positive and sells the story of regaining trust over growth.  There's still something to work with AMP albeit a smaller more technology driven advice platform.  They'd be coming for him with pitchforks if he was pushing sales over remediation and existing clients surely - it's almost like you can't please them.

Still have no idea why some of AMP's biggest shareholders are also their most outspoken (to the negative).  I'm not sure what it accomplishes pushing out more negative quotes in the market and what it become a self-fulfilling prophecy.  If it's all about voting out Murray at the AGM leave it till then and vote accordingly don't wage war in the media....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.020(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.375B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.27 $8.432M 6.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 110185 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 100724 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.