AFG 2.84% $1.63 australian finance group ltd

rewind-thoght the balance sheet was quite robust under the...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    rewind-thoght the balance sheet was quite robust under the circumstances,however growth will be essential,planned reductions in staff etc. while lamentable and creating organisational risk if key staff were to leave,are a positive.

i sense an incomplete major transaction yet to appear however,
    i think its a positive,after a report like this lets hope all the bad news is out,i am a natural optimist,any positive transaction should lift afg,restructure will have enormous bottom line lift ,however it is still incomplete.

its that incomplete part maybe alleasing,strategic plus asset sales,thats the bit thats missing lets hope its an overall positive.

one thing comes to mind kinghorns interview after his share purchase,is absolutely in line with the current release on
    restructure and his statement that he had seen the plan,the plan was underway just before the global crunch on credit markets,so we have one smart group of people they are key to afgs success.

i have to say i am amazed afg were able to withstand the shear magnitude of loss,i am sure its has been an enormous battle that in itself is a testimony to the dynamic ability of this company.

once again i hope to continue holding,there is always a chance they will want to take the business private and delist,dont know where that would leave us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.045(2.84%)
Mkt cap ! $441.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.64 $1.59 $1.514M 932.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3002 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 34057 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.