ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Why are there posters/memebers here giving thumbs down to this...

1. 7,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Why are there posters/memebers here giving thumbs down to this post without providing reasons or even making any decent opposing argument. i thought hotcopper encouraged people to only give thumbs down to things they don't think contributes anything to discussions. From the number of thumbs up i would have thought it was a hot discussion topic.

At least -sill- had something to say..oh and sill $250-$500G's a year plus a very generous retirement plan for ex pollies is not exactly peanuts. If you add it all up it's bloody generous by most peoples standards.

And don't forget what happens after they retire, and they can do it at anytime and still get full benefits. Due to their connections established in politics they get very lucrative offers from private companies to come on board as directors/lobbiest etc. Darn good benefits to being a politician in my view, and certainly not peanuts. I porbably take it up if i could live with relgularly lying to people and keeping a straight face when i do it, unfortunately i don't possess these skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $12.42K 609.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2173320 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 92690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.