X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Full year result, page-19

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I personally can't see them turning it around CPDLC.. I respect your views but the 2014 financial statement will bring about major cash issues unless they can turn production numbers around with a much smaller workforce. The cash burn this quarter was so high. Lets see if they can slow this down.

In the 2013 annual report they had "Trade & other payables" sitting at 18.6 million with 4 million cash at bank. I see something similar occurring in the 2014 report. This will then be followed by another capital raising. It didn't take very long. A placement was announced only 12 days after the report was released. I suspect something very similar will happen post 2014 annual report.

I also don't think they will just get 25 million so easily like they did in 2013. Investors were still excited of the new mill ramping up and things were "going to turn around". I expect if they do have to go down the path of another placement it will have to be severely discounted. This is just my opinion and its one of the reasons why I decided to exit. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.