X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Full year result, page-23

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I bought at 1.80 with the intention of going long with a strong position compounded over time even though I always knew that gold would take a hit. I look at the us fed and it not being anchored to gold as a sign that one day there will be a big bull run in gold. I say one day but my plan spans 10 years. At the height of the bull run I will sell and put my money back into banks. Thats my 10 year plan.

My 3 month plan is this. In the event of a new capital raising I will be ready to support Medusa by hoarding cash and buying their issued shares. It would be better than just partaking in the buying of old shares as that money would go a long way. I can afford to hoard $4000 a month and will be ready. I believe that cash would go a long way for all of us and I'm hoping there will be a discount on new shares for current shareholders. So I should have $12000 ready for this quarter. Investors should see this as a game of attrition so compromise between your short term needs and Medusa's long term needs.
    Last edited by MilliBuster: 13/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.