X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Full year result, page-3

1. 833 Posts.
    yes i agree with you shakattack, but the problem remains that MML is unable to prove that they can produce at higher levels yet.

With 25% workforce sacked, how can they even dream of achieving 150k/oz per year. Grade is on the lower end of things and the company has forewarned about the need to change the SAG liners (which points to recovery being on the lower end until they replace it)

The main issue now is how many more quarters can they tough this one out? They burned through almost 30m and have exhausted their inventories. This means that their 13m cash balance could easily be burned through unless they can rapidly increase production (which i don't see for another 2 quarters).

This means that any holders will take the risk of a capital raising or unexpected issues which seems to constantly pop up for MML. Management always seem to delay announcing issues until the quarterly. Unlike other companies like say BDR who have one-offs, MML has shown a strong history of underperforming and you can bet the next quarterly will be lackluster as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.