PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

Macgee,Just checked where you pointed me to go, very...

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Macgee,

Just checked where you pointed me to go, very educational, Fibonacci ratios and equality, illutrative and I benefied from reading it.
    I also like your boxing match re OZL, such imagination and you put fun and vigour into it. You follow this one and have a stake in it?. Well I jumped the gun and got on at $1.355 on Friday, such reckless behaviour and it went up to $1.385 before it fell away and found support at $1.36. Yes I thought it turned overweight this time round.It seemed to be energertised and many fight analysts(researchers) 25 in total had it ready to go and rated No1 out of 30 contestants.Now all we do is to wait and see whether it will live up to its reputations. Maybe we are ahead of ourselves and we have over rated it.It is interesting now as we now live on hopes until it fulfill its promises.
    On CNBC,just heard from the author the Hiddenberg Omen may not eventuate after all, the much predicted crash in early september, however we may still witness the volatility of September and October, however September may still turn out to be a better month after all.

Cheers and Best Wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.