PHX 6.25% 4.5¢ pharmx technologies limited

Obviously there was an expectation of a dividend & I think the...

1. 36 Posts.
    Obviously there was an expectation of a dividend & I think the lack thereof has led to the sell-off today despite a great result.

The company has stated it hasn't ruled out a dividend but also appear to be considering other options (not disclosed).

Once this sell down by holders who were expecting a dividend is comlete I would expect this stock to be re-rated.

The 2nd half alone produced a profit of $3.5m ($2.5m 1st half)or EPS of 1.45c on simlar sales to the first half with operating expenses reducing. Net profit margin is a massive 35% (2nd half), there is no debt & all legacy issues resolved (no contingent liabilities). In addition, there appears to be enough unrecognised tax assets to ensure tax will not have to be paid for at least 3 years based on the current level of profitability.

Considering how stable sales have been for the past 4 years ($21m), I don't see why the company can't produce a profit of around $7m for 2013. This would put it on a p/e of about 4.5x.

Still appears to be very good value. Anyone have any thoughts on the results & this year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $1.384K 30.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 88842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.