HCL 0.00% 13.5¢ highcom limited

Full year

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The 9 May 2017 shareholder presentation on slide 23 gives low/high case full-year revenue estimates (which they puzzlingly call past/potential).

For 2016/17 the list says $7m/8.5m, although that doesn't correspond with the graph, which is closer to $8m/12m.

Doing some numbers on the contracts won both this year and last, and making some assumptions in lieu of known information, I make us at just a shade over $8m revenue so far this financial year. It may be a bit more than that if supply is up-front in some of these contracts, but I have used the dates from AusTender (not the bbq chicken place!) to apportion revenue for now. It will do for a roughie. Note this is only Australian government revenue, but I'm not aware of any other material sources of income, please share if you are.

There are only five weeks left to run, so in terms of revenue to be recognised there probably won't be a massive amount. If we were to say, secure some supply in this financial year of another million bucks, we would end around $9-10Mil in full year revenue.

My question is, is that enough to keep the wolves from the door? There are promises of Land 129 and XTclave which could be worth bajillions, but that is the growth story to come, not the ink on the page. Of course I want these to contribute meaningfully and they likely will in the next 2-3 years, but we likely won't be in profit this year (unless I'm missing something), and I hope some are not looking for this to be the case.

There is expenditure on another XTclave 'commercial scale plant', as well as other development of the air pictures, so these expenses will carry into next year too.

These are just ramblings so please share your thoughts on what you expect for the 2017 financial year and/or what potential Xtek has for the other things. It's been a long day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $35.87K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 86048 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 90761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.