re: elysian- (changing the header) - to atomu...

1. 364 Posts.
    re: elysian- (changing the header) - to atomu "miiiiiiiitsoooooooooos! miiiiiiiiiiiitsooooooooooos! hey miiiiiiiitsoooooooooos! Can you hear me? This is Alah calling you! Miiiiiiiitsoooooooooos! Wake up you fool! Your vergins are waiting for you. All 777 of them! That's right 777! The whole world has that bit srtuffed up! Now wake up!"

Atomu, let me say i dont mind being corrected or being called a fool by someone wise and intelligent, but to be called a fool by an immature, wet behind the ears, pimple faced teenager who seems to know everything about nothing is indeed an insult. You are neither wise nor intelligent although in your mind I am sure you are both ( you remind me of the guy in the offspring video " pretty fly for a white guy........" I am sure that song was based on your life.

Never mind atomu, I still like you ( believe it or not!! ) and as I stated last night, what have you to lose by calling out to God......the worse that can happen is that you will get no response and can go on your merry way........ But should he answer????????? what then?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.