re: elysian- (changing the header) - to atomu Thank you for your...

1. 364 Posts.
    re: elysian- (changing the header) - to atomu Thank you for your response atomu.

And if you dont know what a cabbage patch doll is, then my friend, it is way way past your bedtime.

Why must I read a book to get someone elses view on what the meaning of happiness is?? If you need to read such books in order to find such meanings then I feel sorry for you. If you want to read something that will challenge you, then read the first 4 books of the new testament......... Read J.I Packers book, knowing God...... (I will even try and grab a copy for you at no cost to you, if you promise to read it) then perhaps your eyes will be opened. If you really seek atomu, really seek God, then believe me you will find Him.....

Unfortunately, there isnt a 72 virgin clause, but on the bright side, my God wont require you to blow yourself up in order to get to heaven, O Theos estile to ion tou na pethani pano ston stavro gia tis amarties mou kai sou......... He has done the hard part..... he leaves you with the easy part.....Pistepse is ton Ihsou xristo, kai thelis sothi esi kai o oikon sou......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.