BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

fully diluted mkt cap seems high imho, page-57

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I usually split the funds between a few stocks. I back my research and judgement. If one starts to falter I cut it out depending on cash at bank, current shares on issue, threat of dilution, % of key assets owned, how the commodity is tracking, expected OPEX and or capex costs and location. Also look at who is backing the company and if additional funding(big partners) are assisting with funding with no further cash outlay by the company. You have to run the line over everything at all the times.

Thats also one of the reasons to try to improve your understanding of the sector your investing in. Lucky for us we have some posters on this thread such as bhutos, slamp and a few others who can help with this.

Another key to look for is time frames. My investment style doesnt really enable me to sit and hold for years and years. If nothing is happening in a 12 month time frame it annoys me. With BRU the news flow will not stop. I know I wont get bored. When the Ungani discovery was announced that was a game changer and brought the company back onto my radar as I had seen them waver for a number of years with a pretty flat SP. Buru are a different company with their recent discoveries and they will just continue to drill and work on future development options. Excellent. They are derisked IMO with reduced risk to the downside..but also present amazing upside potential.

To be honest I wouldn't put all my retirement money in Buru itself..but I would be comfortable to put half the money in..then split the rest between two others. Then again if you went all in I dont think you would lose but there is always that level of risk no matter how good the company is looking. Are you prepared to risk it all? No one would want to lose their retirement money. As for me I'm prepared to take some risk at the ripe old age of 28. I dont mind staying in top heavy and backing my research.

I'm currently top heavy in BRU due to the gains it has already given. IMO its probably the best opportunity on the ASX atm but I'm constantly reading and researching for others. BRU ticks all boxes for me and not often do all the boxes get ticked.

Extremely happy atm and waiting for that next leg up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.