UNI 1.74% $5.65 universal store holdings limited

fuming

1. 749 Posts.
    wtf? in 3 months now we will be finished in 3 months following "final device validation and design transfer"? What is "design transfer"? How many times do we need to "qualify", "Validate", "test", "Transfer" and "certify" this GODDAMN MACHINE BEFORE ITS READY!!!!!

ARRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Referring to my post in November last year after I'd spoken to Alan for about an hour on all these things, my specific questions related to the fact we seem to test, certify and qualify and validate every month and nothing has happened now for 6 years. I asked "After this last notice in Oct where you said "final qualification" can we start making these syringes and selling them? He said YES! He specifically said this would be the final hurdle to selling syringes. I thought that was what the announcement in Nov was all about.

Now, 5 months on when the automated assembly was to be up and running following "final qualification", we find out that we're still 3 months off making syringes for sale out of china - which I thought was making them since 5 months back~!!

What a joke. Its like a nightmare. Stop giving us fKING timelines that you have NEVER CAME CLOSE TO MEETING and just give me a GODDAMN SYRINGE I CAN SELL!!!!!!

At least the sp is holding... for now - but there is only so much cash in the bank and so many SPP's we can go through. Will hold but my vote will be for Alan to face the music at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.65
Change
-0.100(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $433.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.72 $5.79 $5.65 $254.7K 44.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1768 $5.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.73 286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.