URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

fun and games once again, page-16

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Just logged in from Perth airport waiting for a plane back to Melbourne.

If I could anwser a couple of the posted concerns....

I posted that I was going to buy URA shares the day before I did buy them... I was not looking for a quick trade.... I still have the 100,000 shares I bought for (mostly) 18 cents.... I could have sold them for twice that within a few hours however did not, even though I would have made $18,000, because it would look to me if I was an outsider that I had just manipulated the market to make a quick buck. This was never my intention.

I posted that I was going to buy shares because I had said I would let SP3, Drillfix, Archer, Satori and others know if I was going to buy some months ago I believe.....

There was nothing sinister in my actions... I am just basically an honest person who knows little about Uranium who thought that Uran had probably bottomed.... that is, I was prepared to lose 18 cents for what I see is significant upside if the Uran management team pulled off a deal (IMHO...DYOR).

You can all believe what you like.... try reading my PLV posts and read everything I have posted elsewhere before you pass judgement.

I am not a trader in URA, I did my own research on URA, I have been reading the URA threads with interest for a few months primarily because of the quality posters that post here. I have purchased URA as an investment, albeit a risky one.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.