URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

fun and games once again, page-26

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Bwana

No i'm a one nic poster and ive been here a long time.

I see a nic as a 'brand'. I respect posters that have been here for sometime.

Ive always thought HC should be a bit more appreciative and proactive regarding long term contributors that enhance the site.
    Great FREE service HC is, it would be nice to see them get creative and reward some for their efforts here. Many do a great job in creating interest and traffic to the site.

Good posters are what makes the community strong. It improves the quality. It therefore attracts the right sort of supporters who keep HC ticking along.

Many here go through nics like they are out of fashion. Thats why I am a little skeptical of 'newbies'...many are oldies not proud enough of what they have done in the past just reinventing themselves..again and again....

I just looked up the analyser to find he isnt here. I do recall the name.
    Geez he must have posted some long winded crap for you to think he was me ;)

Many, many times ive suspected multi nic posters. I recall when I first joined the URA thread I was convinced Artsse and Archbald were the same person, Online the same time pushing the same company.

As it turned out I was wrong. Artsse isnt Artsse anymore and Archbald has toned it down somewhat.

The URA thread unfortunately has seen a number of multi nic posters...mostly downrampers imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.