WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Fun and games

1. 615 Posts.
    Does anybody else find it odd that the sell side shot up today? BLK is just days or at a maximum a month from publishing a detailed PFS which is expected to be favorable. The POG in AUD is over $1,600 today. The AUD is expected to weaken due to the Chinese slowdown (and property market cooling off imo). The POG is expected to continue its uptrend as the US seems less likely to raise interest rates this year. BLK is still publishing very good drill results....and I could go on but it just seems weird that seller(s) would be lining up to dump the stock. It is fair to say that there is more upside than downside. I will go out on a limb and remind everyone that Lanstead is still there and has an incentive to keep the share price low but even Lanstead would profit more by holding their shares rather than selling them. Of course there is every chance that the PFS is terrible but if it was good enough for Orion and Gutnick in invest this year and in previous years respectively and the BLK story has only improved since their investments, one could easily the assume that the PFS will be positive. If the seller(s) were genuine I doubt they would be stacking up the sell side. I would further guess that if there is a deliberate attempt to suppress the share price, BLK is any easy target given there is little institutional investors to compete against and Orion are unable to acquire further shares. Maybe I am just being paranoid and BLK is doomed to failed....time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.