TEE 0.00% 10.0¢ top end energy limited

fun and games, page-4

1. 617 Posts.
    yes well that's always a suss seller at 4c, followed straight after by 899626.

somebody thinks it's going to 4c soon- why I dunno?

interesting about CDR.....be funny if CDR slurped up TEE as well. after all with such a cheap market cap now udner 10M it's a real takeover target- of course you could offer 4c and know all shareholders now would jump at the chance- whereas 6 months ago you would have had to offer 7-8c to get them to take it......then again I could be dreaming..

beam product, Stratsonde product and the PBX and clabling maintenance services througout Victoria- so if you were NSW or QLD/WA based then it would extend your operations for not much money....plus a large pipeline of deals that of course any aquirer or party interested in taking a stake would be aware of

Like ERG tunrarounds occur- when you don't get the orders on time you get smashed- ERG over this year down to 7c, but then the orders and pipleline starts to deliver and now she's back to 30c.
    I believe TEE is in the same situation, and it's just a matter of time ebfore the larger orders come through.

Someone keeps buying up the 1.5c and 1.4c keeps restacking every time after it's hit....500k yesterday, 500k the day before.....and like 1.6c buy up someone else is trying to tick it down to 1.4c liek todays off market 5800 seller...
    the 1.7 and 1.8c are so false it's not funny, purely there to force shareholders to sella t 1.5 and 1.4c.
    a deal dropped out would stuff them up totally but then again they probably already know when it's coming so will suddenly pull off.

too easy to force down an oversold stock, same as it is to ramp up a hyped up stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $15.27K 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212500 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 27921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.