RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

Jajo, thank you. As I don't live in WA posts such as yours on HC...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Jajo, thank you. As I don't live in WA posts such as yours on HC are valuable intell.
    This is most disturbing and very serious - all corporates of every size no matter how small must make Workplace safety first priority above everything else. The more successful miners you will note, lead off their annual report etc.with such reports, not how much they are selling or profits they make...
    There is no excuse which supports either using contractors or own staff who do not have credible certificates or the training needed for the tasks in their roles on site.
    I haven't invested for a long term, at paper loss for all of it, for a team of people managing the company to be incapable of implementing competencies into their company that is essential in moving from explorer to developer where the risks (including workplace safety) have multiplied.
    I never get involved contacting companies, but i shall be emailing the company of my views and I suggest others do likewise.
    If they don't have the skills, competencies or motivation to run it well, then we have to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.