HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Open 24-26. Run up to to 30 odd, retrace back to low 20's and...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Open 24-26.
    Run up to to 30 odd, retrace back to low 20's and close around 36-38 once market starts to fully digest the significance of what we have accomplished, and the market penetration globally in front of us!!

And if none of that happens tomorrow then be patient as the USA and Europe will still be asleep or just waking up and that's where our key markets are folks!

Let certain SKN posters espouse just how good the Australian branded Australian marketed market really is. Go for it. (I'm a shareholder in them as well so hope they go great)

However that's why HCT outsourced it.....It's tiny comparative to the rest of the world and we have some of the lowest infection rates in the world as it is.

Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05628207/?utm_source=PRN

INSIGHTS BY GEOGRAPHY

The US is the largest market for hand hygiene wash and sanitization in the world. Improved economic conditions have boosted the per capita GDP in the US. The rise in healthcare-associated infections results in about 89,000 deaths within the US annually. The H1N1 flu pandemic outbreak in the US resulted in 22 million US nationals being infected and over 4,000 dead, according to the US CDC. Hence, the increase in awareness and knowledge of novel infections is driving the demand for hand sanitizers in the country. The UK is another key market for both domestic and global vendors.

What have we done?

We've locked up the two largest regions in the world with exclusive distributorships of Natshield.

So if you're not happy with the closing price tomorrow don't be dismayed, because in months to come you might look back on it and say....."Sh*t I should have bought more!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.