TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

FUNCTIONALISED GRAPHENE

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The purpose of this post is to set out the case that Talga Group does NOT sell Graphene but in fact sells FUNCTIONILSED GRAPHENE for which it charges royalties plus a price for the raw material.

First thanks to @BigGmoney, @Zappos, @cmonaussie, @saggito, @zoulou for the many helpful comments. I’ve tried once again to draw together points of view, but provide my own perspective with evidence on why I believe we may be seeing exponential growth in functionalised graphene at Talga Group very soon.

BACKGROUND

In this TLF video Mark Thompson explains the graveyard of graphene and how it’s vitally important to work on real world solutions to get results for the client.

https://youtu.be/WeTAC6Xe4Uw

View from 12.52, regarding functionalised graphene

He specifically says we... “Work on the solution that the company wants “

Mark also confirms that in time the value of the Graphene business will exceed that of battery anodes.

In this following video he explains that a functionalised graphene coating can replace highly toxic hexavalent chromium 6, which is a $15Bn market.

https://youtu.be/-shGZG18DQE

Towards the end he confirms the commercial model, which is to find real world solutions in big markets and get remuneration from royalties/licensing and product supply.

N.B. this video is 4 years old, Talga Group have had an LOI/MOU with Chematal/BASF one of the largest chemical companies in the world for a long time.

SUMMARY

Talga does NOT sell Graphite or Spherical Graphite. It sells finished anodes in order to capture the full margin across the complete value chain from mine to final application

Talga doe NOT sell Graphene. It sells functionalised Graphene solutions in order to capture the full margin across the complete value chain..... to final application.

BUT WHY NO NEWS

To produce graphene, you need graphite. To have graphite you need permits.

It is my view that once permits are issued, we will see the exponential growth of Talga Graphene applications being produced from various refineries, where it is incorporated in anything from paints to concrete. Delivering significant growth at high margins.

And since I believe permits are imminent and inevitable, we may be surprised in the coming months.

TO QUOTE MARK THOMPOSON “ YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET"

It is possible that Talga may have recently commoditised its approach to Graphene which would be contrary to his previously stated intention. Or matters are afoot of which we are unaware. Or I could be completely wrong.

DYOR Research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.