TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

You have a fair point on the governmental regulation. If things...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    You have a fair point on the governmental regulation. If things truly were safer, it will be implemented... eventually. In my experience, governments are slow. I just dont see a 5 year plan to transform the market. Certainly there is room to grow, no doubt about that.

I would love it if Graphene gave kimberly clark a run for their money on gloves. Certainly right now, any volume made which is verifiably safe will be sold at extreme markup. The prices I quoted of .06 per glove were pre-pandemic, and right now it is more like 20-80c per glove (80c! Outrageous!). With margins like that anyone could be happy, but a year from now I imagine we are getting back down to more normal prices.

Maybe the air filtration system will do better. For example, if airplanes were no longer sickness incubators as a result of high quality filters, that is a big deal. A gamechanger. No one likes to arrive at a vacation and get sick. If an airplane advertised an increased 5-10% price increase for a 10-fold reduction in sickness probability, I would really think about it. 5 to 10 dollars a flight, sign me up. More? Yeah, probably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.