Fund managers, page-1367

1. 4,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Counter drone sector

So, the 2 listed companies in this sector (Droneshield and EOS) had a great run in February.

Quite interesting to look at the main reasons (as it could help to find other sector ideas in the future) :
    - the most surprising part : there were not major news regarding these 2 companies during the month; both published their results today without any major surprise (in particular because we get regular quarterly updates via their cash flow statements),
    - I guess that the market acknowledged, with some delay, that both companies just turned profitable and showed significant cash flow (for their most recent quarterly results),
    - 2 other elements may also have played a significant role in the performance of both companies : large coverage of drones in the media in recent conflicts and much better performance recently (since November ?) for small/micro caps.

For me, the most surprising element was that both stocks did well in February, while they did not announce any major contract during that period.

Droneshield is now close to my target price (around 1.13 $).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.