@saintex, HI, Just read about Maggie Beer u had mentioned...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    @saintex, HI, Just read about Maggie Beer u had mentioned before.Thought it was a niche brewer !! i was v wrong..V interesting company and impressive results, and promising Q1 FY 22. Just like IMD ( x 13), MBH is not cheap at x 15 Ebitda but well managed and growing companies are seldom cheap..unless Covid or another black swan occurs. Not much time to check but are MBH sales mainly from e-commerce nowadays ?
    I am reviewing EPX, v interesting biz, building analytics ,30 y old small company but listed in May this year. Contracts won up a lot but FY 21 Rev down and Ebitda loss increased because they could not execute due to Covid restrictions...I am awaiting news on Omicron..+need to check prospectus for the escrow shares too + trying to find out who would be their competitors.
    Also just found TZ, seems interesting and with new CEO there is a change of bz model and sales are ramping up...
    I am now looking more at SAAS companies (and EPX can be considered as such once the upfront installation in clients' buildings is completed.)
    I am a bit surprised with PPL SP considering how well Yougov has been doing but PPL is still a baby..
    BTW I sold IMD when it touched $3 (+200%), and CHL at around $ 4.40 ( +80%) . I was 100% invested + need to realize profits especially in current situation.+ I need to save for a future MBA. I am hoping these stocks will correct a lot so that i can buy them back. In the meantime I ll use some of the proceeds to invest later this month in other companies if Omicron is found to not be a huge issue.
    Still v busy working like mad on several deals but luckily two were finalised earlier this week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.