Hi Lost,Thanks for all this.The only one I looked in this area...

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Hi Lost,

Thanks for all this.

The only one I looked in this area into details was Money Me (MME). Very difficult to understand what is the real profitability of this company, as there is a large difference between what they call "cash profit" and statutory loss. It is also interesting as Latitude tried to buy them at some stage.
    I had a quick look in the past at LFS : it looks cheap, but they have a real problem of growth (probably reason why they wanted to buy MME).

I have never been a big fan of BNPL as I had difficulties to figure out what would be their profitability at maturity.
    There are also major questions around their ability to pass increase of their financing costs to their customers, as they already charge quite a lot to retailers. Another major question is delinquency given the profile of their customers. Lastly, there is a real risk that they will be hit by more regulation going forward.
    As you can see, these are generalisations, which are usually not really helpful.
    Good that you include small loan lender. May be some opportunities there.

I need to have a look into more details at the ones you point out to see if any of them may be interesting.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.