CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

fund raising again

1. 106 Posts.
    So CFU burnt just under £12m in a year. They have £5m of debt. They need to raise more cash to keep the business afloat. At the AGM there were significant votes against the re-election of all directors, so I take it that holders are finally waking up to the top heavy CFU with many directors on substantial salaries that are not in line with the state of the company. Was it £2m on directors salaries of £12m burnt? Crazy!

See votes against:
    http://www.investegate.co.uk/ceramic-fuel-cells--cfu-/rns/results-of-annual-general-meeting/201311210700125800T/

So how much will CFU raise this time? £12m is enough for a year, but what progress do holders expect to see in that year? Another 150 - 200 BG's sold? Maybe 300? 400? 500? Considering CFU need to sell a couple of thousand to reach break-even I can't see that happening for at least 2 years, so even with £12m raised now at 1p-1.5p they will still need another £12m to get through the following year.

1,601.29m shares in issue. Raise £12m at 1.5p is 800m shares or 50% dilution.

More dilution the following year at whatever price they are at the time.

I will continue watching this one from the sideline!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.