CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

fund raising, page-11

1. 283 Posts.
    I did some back of the envelope calculations nt_1973_au and figured out that if CFU is making $3,000 profit per BlueGen sold (or Gennex stack into a mCHP boiler unit) we need to sell 49 units per quarter to meet the interest repayments. This works out to be 195 units per year.

If CFU can sell 2,167 units at $3,000 profit per unit then we can pay out the debt in it's entirety.

I think The Board has considered all of this very carefully, which is why the amount of debt that CFU has taken on as a result of this Convertible Notes placement wasn't enormous ($6.5 Million).

Also some Convertible Notes holders may wish to convert their Notes to Fully Paid Ordinary Shares in CFU which will diminish the total outstanding debt and associated debt-servicing cost.

CFU just need to achieve solid sales & revenue figures over the next 6 months. It's do-able. Now the German subsidy is "Live" there's no reason why it can't be done.

Remember that other German States may likely follow North Rhine-Westfalia's lead and also introduce subsidies which support BlueGen. Then there's potential UK sales on top of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.