FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

davo---totally agree with your thoughts here-----i have been...

1. 581 Posts.
    davo---totally agree with your thoughts here-----i have been trying to work out some rational thoughts as well.
    1/Why would a company sign off on a ten million tonne order if they werent convinced they would get delivery----surely they had to be told a plausable story regarding finance/production/rail transport and port facility and shipping?
    2/Who would bother taking half a dozen employees to China to formalise an offtake agreement if they(FAS)didnt think they could deliver?
    3/Who would sign up a rail transport and logistics expert if they didnt see an immediate use for his qualifications?
    I still believe the recent trade increases---both price and volume are a result of the market starting to believe that the SHIP project is not far from launching---i believe it too.
    Even sitting at 3.7 cents ATM---we must remind ourselves that as of the 30/06/2013---(8 weeks ago)the price was 0.8 of one cent---thats an increase of 362% since then.
    Of course all these are my thoughts and opinions---but i do believe we are in for a huge increase in the S/P once this $65million is announced!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.