KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

I wish I had $0.50 for every time you dodged a straight question...

1. 239 Posts.
    I wish I had $0.50 for every time you dodged a straight question with a diversion!! I would have been able to buy half of KAB cash at double the current share price and still have some left over for a yacht to go to Mauritius with and enjoy the rest of my fortune!

Now back to normality:

Mickey as you can derive from Kiwi's post, the correct noises are there but it is not an opera just yet, the due diligence processes due not perfectly line up: Consider Sino's off take, signing an off take agreement is at no risk to them, it merely says we confirm we shall buy such a quantity of ore at such a quality, if KAB delivers at their cost and risk CIF China we pay, and if they don't no harm. Noble on the other hand are in with some skin, but if that resource does not materialise to the extent suggested it is hardly going to be Noble with the worst nose bleed is it? Again although they have some skin in the game it is not big bickies by a long shot and if they do manage to gain access to some Mn ore under the terms of delivery their payment ceiling is pretty much fixed again with the risk being carried by KAB for mining, logistics, compliance etc. etc.

Not a bad spot to be in unless you are the one having to repay monies due or operate at a potential loss to comply with an order issued in another jurisdiction etc. etc.

Have a look at the JORC code and appreciate what due diligence should encompass prior to feasibility studies being finalised
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.